Green For Teachers
A program designed to assist teachers, instructors, professors and administrative staff with a clear approach to green education in the classroom. The Green Research Team, with the kind assistance of other educators, superintendants from various cities, council city members, and non-profit organizations, put together a set of simple strategies for teachers to use in the classroom that will inspire a respect and appreciation for our planet.
The resources included:
- Sustainability education learning opportunities
- Green and Sustainability lessons plans for pre-school and higher education teachers.
- Comprehensive plans for: “No Idling” campaign
- Eco-Child checklist that evaluates the premises for toxins and give examples on how to change.
- Teacher and student body clubs to help motivate
- Comprehensive plans to encourage High Performance Schools.
If you are interested in securing a presentation for your school or group, please contact us at (864)704-7477, or the Green Research Team at firstname.lastname@example.org