“Small actions taken now can have a large, long-term difference in our health, the health of our family and home, our community and our planet.”
Founder Ms. Valentin is a believer in small steps, ” …the journey builds character and presents opportunity for meaningful growth. Our commitment to the environment begins with us being filled with dedication to do our part.”
“It’s funny, I can vividly remember my mother taking great care in teaching my sister, brother and me how to lovingly hug a tree, be still, quiet and listen. I guess it started back then.” It’s obvious the firm foundation was set at an early age. While working on my Bachelors at USC, I enrolled in an Argumentation and Debate class that studied, researched, presented and debated, cited source information about the effects of global warming. The respected professor, Dr. Sargent, and his course ignited a passion in me to study and learn how to improve balance between the natural environment and humankind. After completing my graduate studies at Clemson University, I immersed myself in researching various environmental topics ranging from solar power management to reducing in-born air allergens.
Many environmental changes can make a lasting impression within the community when the family works together. I accredit my success and determination to the strong and faithful support of my “über cool” family. “They encourage me to stay pressing toward the goal and use every opportunity as a learning experience.” I am currently preparing myself to attend law school for environmental studies, while also attaining an MBA within the Sustainability field, so that I can continue to educate the community in a way that would promote positive change.
Join me in Becoming a Global Changer!
Call 855-LIV-GREEN & “Experience the Feeling of Living Lightly”
- Green MBA in Sustainability- San Francisco Institute of Architecture 2012
- Master of Arts in Teaching- Clemson University 2007
- Bachelor of Arts- University of South Carolina 2004
- Building Blocks for Healthy Indoor Air-2009
- Healthy Indoor Air Quality by Design-2009
- Making the Grade: Healthy Schools Nurturing Healthy Kids-2010
- Why Good Indoor Air Quality Matters: Clearing the Air on Sustainability-2010
- How to Maintain Good Indoor Air Quality Through the Use of Mold Resistant Wood-2010
- Air Movement for Energy-Efficient Summer Comfort-2010
- Designing Sustainable Kitchens-2010